Are you ready for Halloween this year? Some people even preparing since the early of this month!, like one of my friends who went to the store and bought some Halloween decorations since 3 weeks ago. I'm sure he must be super stoked about it lol. But for me, one day is enough :D. Actually, in some countries Halloween is not supposed to be celebrated due to the tradition and old custom. Anyway I would love to give some fun ideas for people who want to go out tonight also for those who don't know what to do (just in case they may change their minds later lol ).
|Luella's Fall 2008 collection|
- Crazy make up : This is the funniest part of me and my friends when it comes to Halloween because you can wear make up whatever you want. You want it to be scary or make it like a barbie, it's all up to you. You can make up like Tim Burton's movie or make it looks classy like runway.
- Decorate the house : There are lots of Halloween stuffs in a super market or thrift store, you can buy in cheap price though. However, I'll pass this because I'm too lazy to clean it up in the morning lol
- Halloween Party!!!! : You can go trick or treat but as the age of 20s like me, I would say let's go to some cool places for fun night out.
- Haunted house for life : once in a life time to take an adventure with your friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, kids and everyone. But I'm not sure if it will be the made up haunted house or the real one...
- Parade : some major cities do have the parades for Halloween. So line up and wait for candies!!!!
Also, here's the things you can do at home if you don't want to spend any dollars for costume or make up,but still want to be in Halloween's trend
- Read scary story
- Watch scary movie
- Tell scary story to your friends or kids
- go to sleep as the last choice lol
Now it's time for me to prepare for make up and get ready for the awesome night out with friends. Hope you guys have a blast and stay safe for this spooky Halloween!!!
p.s. getting free booze for me too lol