The Equinox Fashion is Thai fashion blogger and Manchester based blogger who always takes a risk to pursue her dream in the fashion industry.
With the degree in MA:Fashion Management, The Equinox Fashion has been working with a wide variety of brands and people in the industry for almost 4 years. From Couture Fashion Week in Bangkok to London Fashion Week 2013 in London, "Gail" has been working with a broad range of working positions, including a fashion assistant for an online magazine, copy writer for Zalora Thailand and blogger founder/fashion editor for her own blog in the present. So far, with more than 10 collaborations with brands, online shopping and young designers, The Equinox Fashion has been exposed on media not just off-site press but also online magazines such as MYTRND, Luxodo, Priew Magazine, CT Magazine, Made in Shoreditch, Cheeze Magazine and etc.
"I have no rules in mix&match the clothes as long as I feel like myself the most, like I always say I don't know fashion is a good thing, but sometimes it makes people lose their own identities if they don't know how to be themselves"
Work experiences in the fashion industry
- Fashion blogger/ Founder of The Equinox Fashion.
- Liaison for Siam Paragon International Couture Fashion Week 2012
- Freelance fashion assistant for Fashion Studio Magazine.
- POP PR crew during London Fashion Week 2013
- Blogger Outreach at Fashion Mode
- P/T assistant for Cliche Models
- Freelance contributor to Ashanti Brazil
- Contributor at Japan Info and The Deco Haus
- Currently, social media executive for Villains SF
DAPP, Ashanti Brazil, Rock on Ruby, Pink Soda Sport, Choke Me Jelwery, Zalora Thailand, Pomelo, Luxemme, Nutri Buddy, Dr. Martens, Daniel Wellington, Motel Rock, Show Beauty, George, etc
The Equinox Fashion