Happy Halloween everyone, where are you guys going out tonight? Party? Crazy make up? or just stay at home and watch tv?
If you don't know what to do here are some suggestions from me
- Crazy make up : This is the funniest part of me and my friends when it comes to Halloween because you can wear make up whatever you want. You want it to be scary or make it like a barbie, it's all up to you. You can make up like Tim Burton's movie or make it looks classy like runway. I mean this is one of the fun festivals in the year, so why not. Plus, others might not even remember you in the next day.
- Decorate the house : There are lots of Halloween stuffs in a super market or thrift store, you can buy in cheap price though. However, if you are too lazy to clean the mess in the next day I either recommend to go to neighborhood or just go out to some other places. OR leave it like that all year long.
- Halloween Party!!!! : You can go trick or treat but as the age of 20s like me, I would say let's go to some cool places for fun night out.
- Haunted house for life : once in a life time to take an adventure with your friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, kids and everyone.
- Parade : some major cities do have the parades for Halloween. So line up and wait for candies!!!!
Also, here's the things you can do at home if you don't want to spend any dollars for costume or make up,but still want to be in Halloween's trendy
- Read scary story
- Watch scary movie
- Tell scary story to your friends or kids
- go to sleep as the last choice lol
Now it's time for me to prepare for make up and get ready for the awesome night out with friends. Hope you guys have a blast and stay safe for this spooky Halloween!!!
Have fun :)