Collaboration with For Elyse
It's been quite a while in this fashion industry, blogger sphere, and a place which I call "truly passion" I have been working and collaborating with wide variety of brands including UK based designers or Asia teams. I do appreciate every opportunity that comes into my life. Actually, I don't wait for the lucky day to happen, I run to it. However, I think it would be better if you guys get to know more about me, the opposite site of my reality.
My name is "Gail" a girl who mixed with 3 races; Thai, Chinese and a little bit of Indian. I was one of those girls who lived my life by the will of my parents, I mean I had been trying so hard to achieve everything that my parents wanted. For example, studying hard to get into the top three universities in Bangkok, Thailand, to get high GPA in order to compete with others. Well, education is important for me and I still think that it is very important to graduate from university no matter if it's going to be bachelor or master degree which I'm about to start in Manchester this September. Anyway, things always change, and it was a big change during a couple years ago because I have found who I really am.
Collaboration with Treasure Jewellery
From London Fashion Week to brands' collaborations and fashion events, I'm still one of the people who really down to earth. I'm pretty chill and go with the flow.
And here are 10 facts you might not know about me.
1. People ask all the time "What/Who my inspirations?" Honestly, my answer always be "Music" I don't really keep up to date with fashion runway or season trend, what's hot and what's not since my style is all about mood and music. I'm kind of artist person, and my mood swings most of the time. Yet my street style always be the same and constantly consistency. I turn my music on when I wake up, work or even getting dress. And one thing that's weird about me is that I keep clicking on the repeat button of my favourite song to inspire myself and fire myself up so that I can work with new ideas and strengthen my spirit to pursue my goal. Oh and i love rock/electronica music :D
Collaboration with NUN Bangkok
2. No matter whoever come in my life, "family always be my priority" Even though, I don't talk much with my dad, mom and brothers or even argue about my future plan and etc, they are all I have including my 15 years old dog. Some might love their boyfriends/girlfriends with all their hearts, but I always tell my boyfriend that if I have to choose, my only one family will always be my first choice.
3. I don't dress up 24/7. When I have a photo shoot or events to go, I dress up like a full version. But when I go to supermarket, i wear tank-top, shorts and flip-flop lool Who would wear leather jacket or a gown to the market!?!?!?!?!?!
4. I love travelling so much! I have been to prolly 10 countries so far, and I don't really like the idea of buying a tour package because I hate wake up call lol And that's why I went to UK alone. I love exotic places such as Amazon or Africa because I love its nature and abundant of wildlife. Adventuring there sounds so good to me though :) However, one of my bucket lists is "Alaska"
5. Speaking about my dog, I'm really an animal lover person. I don't like kids nor thinking about having one after getting married since I just don't like. I know it sounds harsh, but I guess my love towards the animals is what god has instilled in me instead. I want to have my own "dog charity" in the future, because I think that dogs and animals can't speak, they can't even communicate their love, hate, hurt and feelings like human does. They need help.
6. I exercise 3-4 days a week. I can't stand eating without burning calories out. It's not good to be (too) self-obsessed, but I can't stand in front of the mirror and see my thighs as big as a log. I'm not that skinny, but I'm more concern about healthy physical and mind. Why? Because when I was younger, I was mocked all the time "You fat! OMG look at your belly! Why you are so fat?" And that's the main reason why I push myself to be in this point.
Collaboration with Chicnova
7. I have faith in everything that I do and I'm pretty fight for what I want. I have been through so many things unpleasant in my life, but all of these have taught me to be strong. I am really generous but I don't really give a fuck about what people think. I was in between so many screwed up situations, so after that I have found out I should be more dependent on myself and care less about others like my mom once said "You seem to care every single person in this whole world, you know you should care about yourself too"
8. Money can't buy me for a shortcut success. Money is one of the commodities that we all human-being can't live without. But I'm not here, writing my blog to earn loads of money and Prada bag. I believe that passion comes first, so does it always attracts money afterward.
Collaboration with Alice's Pig
9. I don't care about the shit loads of how people look at me. Sometimes my high-school friends think I have changed a lot (oh yes I was a nerd back then lol) They talk about me, they gossip about me but guess what, I don't really care. Trust me, don't try to be the "another" you in order to satisfy or meet the expectation of anybody. JUST BE WHO YOU ARE AND APPRECIATE THOSE WHO LOVE YOU FOR YOU.
10. I eat a lot. Actually, I eat everything especially Thai and Japanese food!
These are just some confessions, but there are more to come. I just want us to get to know each other, not just some followers or readers who come and go. You know that I really feel grateful about being here, and to know you all. Without you, I wouldn't be in this place :') If you wanna know or catch up about my life, please feel free to add me on Facebook or Follow on
Much love ขอบคุณมากน้ะคะ :)
Facebook Official Page https://www.facebook.com/TheEquinoxFashion